This easy-to-use SIP conference phone with large touch screen display boasts 16 built-in microphones and superior audio quality plus the ability to seamlessly share ideas and files with in-room presentation display capabilities.
Maximize efficiency and productivity during conference calls with one easy-to-use device
The Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone makes conference calls clear, easy and efficient. Combining high-definition audio capabilities with 16 microphones that automatically focus towards the person talking, the Conference Phone helps to minimize side conversation pickup and increases speaker clarity.
The conference phone also has a large touch screen display with embedded collaboration services and Web browser, so participants can access, view & collaborate, and drive in-room presentations – without the need for a dedicated PC in the room.
Not only is the MiVoice Conference phone easy to use, setup is as simple as any other IP/SIP phone.
- Wideband Audio (22kHz) provides a larger audio dynamic range that matches human speech and hearing to provide a cleaner, crisper sound experience.
- Beamforming Technology provides smooth, seamless transition between microphones and focuses microphones on the active speaker without needing to boost microphone gain, virtually eliminating background noise / side conversations from impacting the far end audio experience.
- Array of 16 microphones embedded around the phone provides 360 sound pickup from up to 12 feet away minimizing the need for external microphones for most meeting room deployments.
- Speaker designed for enhanced playback clarity and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference.
- Embedded applications, such as WebEx and Join.me clients provides quick & easy access to cloud-based collaboration services – including the ability to support tablet driven presentations in the meeting room.
- Embedded web browser provides users with access to other cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Exchange Web, for personal contact dialing and chat functions directly via the MiVoice Conference Phone.
- Simply deployment to access embedded collaboration capabilities - connect the phone via a HDMI cable to a hi-definition display / projector.
- Loaded with high-end solution sound & functionality with the price point of traditional mid-range audio conference phone.
- Tight integration with Mitel communications and collaboration solutions, helps maximize your ROI with your Mitel UCC investment.
- Beamforming Technology focuses 16-microphone array on active talker
- Frequency response: 150 Hz to 22 kHz
- Speaker Volume: adjustable to 80 dB SPL at 1 meter
- 3.6 m microphone pickup (external microphones are optional)
- Voice activity detection
Display: 7’ 1024 x 600 dpi colour touch screen
Power: Power over Ethernet (Class 4) compliant, optional Gbit PoE adapter
Room Size: 10.7 x 10.7 m, larger when two external microphones are utilized
Multi-Party Collaboration Features:
- Up to four-party audio conference (one local and three remote)
- Embedded browser support provides access to Web-based services
Peripheral Device Support
- HDMI display or HDMI projector / pico projector
- USB keyboard and mouse (wireless recommended)
- Two specifically designed Revolabs HD Dual cordless extension microphone solution (tabletop and lapel)
- External audio input jack 3.5mm TRS (external microphone hardware only)
Mitel System Requirements
- Mitel MiVoice Business, Release 5.0 SP2 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Office 250, Release 5.1 SP4 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice MX-ONE, Release 5.0 SP5 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice 5000, Release 6.1 (or higher)
- Clearspan, Release 19 SP1 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway, Release 7.1 (or higher)
- Asterisk and Asterisk Appliance systems (Digium, Elastix, Xorcom, Yeastar, Grandstream, etc.)
- IP Centrex (Deverto, Broadsoft, etc.)
- Mitel systems
For more technical specifications see the product brochure.