Please Note - Optiset Handsets have been declared as End of Life and are only available as refurbished.
The Siemens Optiset E Memory Telephone is the most advanced telephone in the Optiset range. In addition to dialogue-oriented operation and 12 programmable function buttons, it has many connection options with 2 adapter positions. The special feature of the Siemens Optiset E Memory is its electronic notebook which will take up to 300 notes via the alphanumeric (QWERTZ) keypad, for example names, addresses and phone numbers. The data strings are displayed on a large eight-line display.
Siemens HiPath 1120/1150/3300/3350/3550/3800/4000 and Siemens Hicom 100/108/112/120/125/150 type of PBX can be use when they connected to digtial extension ports. License may be required, the center of an influence on the type and version. The information here is for information purposes only, the punctual applications possibility contains of panel version and device manufacturer's documentation.
- The top model for users with high calling rates:
- 3 menu keys for interactive userprompting: Yes, Return and Continue keys
- Rotatable alphanumeric LCD display with eight 24-character lines. Lines 1 to 6 for electronic notebook function (ENB), lines 7 and 8 for interactive user-prompting
- Electronic notebook with memory for approx. 350 entries (name, address, phone number etc.)
- Alphanumeric keypad and integrated ENB functionality
- Connection port for key modules
- 2 adapter plug-in positions
- Handsfree talking, open listening
- 12 feature keys with LEDs, 4 keys specifically configured for:2 keys (plus/minus) for setting the receive volume in the handset as well as the volume/pitch of the ringing signal
- Service menu
- Number redial
- Internal or microphone on/off
- 2 keys (plus/minus) for setting the receive volume in the handset as well as the volume/pitch of the ringing signal
- Telephone set