Please Note - optPoint handsets have been declared as End of Life and are only available as refurbished.
The design of the optiPoint 500 telephones permits simple and rapid access to the desired HiPathTM/Hicom® features.
The operating principle is characterized by three dialog keys which, in conjunction with the display, provides an interactive user prompting system. The illuminated key concept is used to display activated functions.
The numerous control functions are divided into logically arranged submenus and can be viewed on the display. Features can also be selected directly by means of a code via the service key. Important functions can individually assigned to a feature key.
- 12 feature keys with LEDs
- Full duplex handsfree talking with echo suppression to suit ambient conditions
- ntegrated USB 1.1 interface
- 1 adapter port
- 1 interface for max. 2 key modules: Alphanumeric LCD tiltable display with 2 lines (24 characters per line)
- optiPoint application module
- optiPoint key module
- optiPoint signature module
- 3 dialog keys for easy menu navigation and selection: Yes, Back and Next key
- 2 keys (plus, minus) for setting ringer volume, ringer pitch, handsfree talking quality, alerting tone and display contrast
- Suitable for wall-mounting
- Colors: arctic, manganese