Please Note - optPoint handsets have been declared as End of Life and are only available as refurbished.
With full duplex hands-free speakerphone and support for modules and adapters, the optiPoint 420 Standard provides the business user with all modern conveniences. These functions are especially useful in the enterprise office environment, call centers or conference rooms.
The new innovative technology allows the automatic transfer of key assignments and presentation on the displays beside the function keys, making the OptiPoint 420 family ideally suited to desk-sharing environments. Users can always see and use their own individual key assignments, regardless of which optiPoint 420 telephone they are currently using. The key assignments can always be modified to suit individual requirements. Users can set functions and assign names to numbers at the touch of a button.
The OptiPoint 420 family Features 5 different telephone models with adapters and modules to best suit your workplace needs. Adapters and modules permit an optimum adaptation to requirements. Whether you are looking for a prestigious executive telephone, a conference room telephone or simply wall-mounted telephone, you only need to invest in what you actually need.
- Backlit alphanumeric LCD tiltable display with 2 lines (24 characters per line)
- 12 function keys with LEDs
- 3 dialog keys for interactive user prompts
- 2 keys (+/-) for setting ringer volume and ringer pitch
- Full duplex hands-free speaker phone
- 2 adapter slot
- OptiPoint application module support
- 10/100Mb mini-switch
- 1 interface for up to 2 add-on devices
- 1 headset connection (121TR9-5/Polaris)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Security Features (e.g. speech encryption)