Please Note - optPoint handsets have been declared as End of Life and are only available as refurbished.
The optiPoint 420 Economy Plus with a 10/100 base T mini-switch and integrated headset port, it is perfectly suited for open work environments as office environments and call centers.
The new innovative technology allows the automatic transfer of key assignments and presentation on the displays beside the function keys, making the optiPoint 420 family ideally suited to desk-sharing environments. Users can always see and use their own individual key assignments, regardless of which optiPoint 420 telephone they are currently using. The key assignments can always be modified to suit individual requirements. Users can set functions and assign names to numbers at the touch of a button.
The optiPoint 420 family features 5 different telephone models with adapters and modules to best suit your workplace needs. Adapters and modules permit an optimum adaptation to requirements. Whether you are looking for a prestigious executive telephone, a conference room telephone or simply wall-mounted telephone, you only need to invest in what you actually need.
- Alphanumeric LCD tiltable display with 2 lines (24 characters per line)
- 12 function keys with LEDs
- 3 dialog keys for interactive user prompts
- 2 keys (+/-) for setting ringer volume and ringer pitch
- Open listening
- 10/100 Mbit/s mini switch
- 1 headset connection (121TR9-5/Polaris)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Security Features (e.g. speech encryption)