Please Note - optPoint handsets have been declared as End of Life and are only available as refurbished.
The Siemens optiPoint 410 Advance in conjunction with the optiPoint application module, this four line display telephone is particularly suitable for use in management offices, conference rooms and luxury hotel rooms.
The optiPoint 410 family is a new family of IP telephones, ranging from optiPoint 410 entry for basic telephony to optiPoint 410 advance with optiPoint application module for high-volume callers with sophisticated needs.
The optiPoint 410 family provides all HiPath ComScendo features for a feature-rich telephony user experience.
Features 5 different telephone models with adapters and modules to best suit your workplace needs. Adapters and modules permit an optimum adaptation to individual requirements. Whether you are looking for a prestigious executive telephone, a conference room telephone or simply a wallmounted telephone, you only make an investment for what you actually need.
All telephones in the optiPoint 410 family are equipped for VoIP telephony with standard voice codecs and QoS mechanisms. Voice quality on the telephone can provide better than toll-quality by using the G.722 (wideband) voice codec.
Power can be supplied either locally or via Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Open hardware and software platforms enable future capabilities and features such as the SIP VoIP protocol.
- In conjunction with the optiPoint application module, this four line display telephone is particularly suitable for use in management offices, conference rooms and luxury hotel rooms.
- Backlit graphic LCD tiltable display with 4 lines (24 characters per line)
- 19 function keys with LEDs
- 3 dialog keys for interactive user prompts
- 2 keys (plus, minus) for setting ringer volume and ringer pitch
- Full duplex hands-free speaker phone
- 1 adapter slot
- 1 USB master port
- optiPoint application module support
- 10/100Mb mini-switch
- 1 headset connection (121TR9-5/Polaris)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Security features (e.g. speech encryption)