Aastra BluStar™ 8000i
The Aastra BluStar™ 8000i Desktop Media Phone is a powerful desktop video conferencing and collaboration tool that is designed to enhance the way you communicate and collaborate. Offering true HD video conferencing, the Aastra BluStar 8000i uses the latest in video and communications technology to enable a natural high quality video experience. With its advanced business collaboration features and applications, the 8000i is a productivity enhancing desktop media phone that is intelligent, intuitive and easy to use. The Aastra BluStar™ 8000i can be used with Aastra MX-ONE Telephony Server 5.0, or in an induvidual system with the Aastra BluStar Application Server, or with some of the IP video conference systems (MCU).
- Allows video conferencing with up to 100 participants
- Business applications: sharing of PC desktop screen, presence indication for immediate
- Availability status, global corporate directory, etc.
- Built-in applications (weather, news from stock market, office applications) and you can upload several applications to the device
- Security: biometric fingerprint reader, mechanical lock for the camera, line encoding
- SIP Call Control (RFC 3261) based on IP
- 13 inch colour TFT touchscreen, True HD video image with 1280 by 720 resolution
- Built-in 720p HD camera with 70 degrees Field of View (FoV)
- Support of H.264 AVC video
- Support of G.722 wideband audio standard
- 4-element smart microphone array, three high fidelity speakers provide the highest quality