NEC AP300C IP DECT
The AP300C base station can communicate only with NEC PBXs (SL1000, SL1100 and SV8100).
We recommend the NEC AP300 base station for all other PBXs.
The NEC AP300C IP DECT Access Points provide wireless telephony to enterprise networks. They connect directly to the LAN, so you no longer need dedicated cabling between radio base stations and the PBX. Instead, they make use of a single converged voice and data network.
This combines the benefits of wireless telephony with the converged network, while retaining the quality, security and reliability of the DECT standard. When you connect to NEC’s 2000 IPS, 2400 IPX, SV7000, or SV8000 range of IP telephony platforms, you can access system features through a wide range of DECT-compatible handsets.
- DECT on top of IP and SIP based communication platforms
- Access Points connect directly to the IP network
- Support of 11 simultaneous calls per AP300
- Support of DECT compatible handsets
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.3af)
- Optional G.729 compression with add-on board
- Crystal clear speech, roaming and seamless handover
- Secure voice communication through DECT authentication and encryption
- Support of Short Messaging (LRMS) up to 160 characters
- Scalable solution up to 750 APs in one network and in combination with existing AP200 series APs
- Main and branch office support over LAN/WAN improving the overall business efficiency from single office environments to a campus or even metropolitan area
- Easy maintenance: downloadable software and web based tooling
- Increased reachability and productivity of employees
- Easy deployment and installation: plug and play
- Cost savings on infrastructure and cellular use
- All the voice quality, security, availability and feature transparency of DECT