The 4th Generation SIP-DECT Base Stations from Mitel are a powerful series of radio fixed parts made to deliver seamless and enhanced connectivity to an onsite workforce. The 4th generation base station family offer 5 unique models with robust features and improved firmware designed to support a variety of special uses for on-site deployment making them ideal for business of all sizes and industries.
The RFP 47 DECT Base Station is made for users with unique wireless coverage needs. This base station can be fitted with external antennas to maximize or focus wireless coverage. When housed in the external casing, the RFP 47 can perform and withstand challenging environments like parking lots and construction tunnels.
- 8 simultaneous voice channel support
- New modern design
- Custom front plate cover options
- Adapts easily to interior decors
- Supports mixed-environments with other RFP4x models
- Natively run the SIP-DECT Open Mobility Manager (OMM) provisioning and SIP software without extra hardware
- No license required for up to 5 base-station deployments
- 2 external antenna connectors
- 1pc Mitel RFP 47 base station