How can I purchase products from your webshop?
(1) Order process: Products selected in the Webshop can be viewed individually and in overview mode by clicking “Show Cart”. As a next step please select the preferred method of shipment and payment on the ordering page. Please review those details and also the products shown, then click “Send Online Order” to transmit your order to the Seller automatically. A confirmation e-mail is sent to your contact e-mail address. By clicking “Send Online Order” you acknowledge that you are placing a valid and binding order.
(2) Order confirmation: upon receipt of the order confirmation e-mail from the Seller a Contract is created by and between the Parties under the terms and conditions set forth in the order confirmation e-mail (price, delivery deadline/date). Delivery date is the date on which the goods are ready for pick up or will be handed over to the forwarder on the Seller’s premise (warehouse). Delivery deadline shall be the first working day after the sum of the Pro Forma Invoice is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
(3) In the event the Purchaser does not receive the order confirmation on the first working day after the order has been placed the Purchaser is asked to call the Seller’s Customer Service hotline or to send an e-mail to the Customer Service e-mail address.
What are the payment methods?
Prepayment and deferred payment: See Delivery and Payment here.
What are the fees and forms of shipping?
The shipping cost of delivery varies by weight and zones. We inform you of the exact transport and insurance fee after you have placed your order and indicate it as a separate item on the Pro Forma Invoice.
- I send my forwarding agent who picks up the goods at Assono’s storage facility
- I request insured delivery
- I request delivery without insurance
- I request insured express delivery
- I request express delivery without insurance
See Delivery and Payment here.
What does dropshipping mean?
It is a retail fulfillment method and business modell in which a store doesn't keep the products it sells in its stock. When the store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and the third party delivers the goods directly to the customer in a neutral package. As a result, the merchant never sees and handles the product. With this method, the merchant can have all of the third party stock at your disposal without investing money in storage. Read more About dropshipping
Can I cancel my order?
If the product(s) has/have not been shipped, the Purchaser must inform the Seller that the product(s) is/are not required, that they should not ship the product(s). A formal purchase order cancellation shall be issued and transmitted to the Seller by e-mail or fax. Cancellation fee (termination fee) is 20% of the total price of the goods ordered.
If the product(s) has/have been shipped out from the Seller’s warehouse, cancellation is disallowed.
What kind of guarantee can I have?
We assure a warranty of 12 months.
How can I have requests or complaints?
Requests and complaints shall be addressed to the contact points of the Seller’s Customer Service.
Requests and complaints should preferably be made in writing and a response will be sent within 8 working days.
Contact us here.
How can I contact the Seller’s Customer Service?
Contact us here.
You can find a Subsribe for newletter form on refurbishedpbx.com website.
Why is it good for me to subscibe for newsletters?
You can receive first-hand information about industrial news, hot offers and latest telco solutions.
What experiences does Assono have?
Read about Assono here.
What other non-refurbished products can Assono offer?
Assono offers a wide selection of ICT products and solutions for B2B costumers. Voip and more http://voiplaza.com/en/
Assono serves the telecommunications and IT needs of hospitality. http://www.hoteltelefon.net/en
Assono is innovating different applications for communications systems for special needs: http://www.assono.eu/
What do you mean by refurbished?
Read more about refurbished telecom equipment.