Dialog 4225 Vision V1 Light Grey Grade B
This multi-featured, top-of-the-line model supports advanced system functions. The Aastra/Ericsson Dialog 4225 Vision is ideal for demanding and executive office usage. Compared to the 4223, this telephone features 10 extra programmable keys and a large, six-row, backlit graphical display with three navigation keys and four softkeys. Using the navigation keys in combination with softkeys, users can easily access a display menu with a number of system features such as a phonebook, call list, diversion, absence reason, etc.
An extra high quality hands-free speaking function offering full duplex and Acoustic Echo Canceling (AEC) makes this phone very well-suited for telephone meetings, as well as for conference calls in small meeting rooms.
A headset can be connected directly to the integrated headset port. Toggling between the handset and headset is controlled by a dedicated key. Additionally, up to four extra key panels and an optional unit for external equipment can be easily.
- A six-row adjustable graphical display
- 23 keys with LEDs
- 17 programmable keys (can be labeled by the user)
- 4 soft keys and 3 navigation keys
- Up to 4 key panels can be attached (17 programmable function keys each)
- Full duplex hands free speaking with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Loud speaking function
- Programmable ringer loudness and tone character
- Headset port (with dedicated headset switching key)
- Adjustable foot console
- Easy to mount on wall
- Hearing impaired support with amplification (+6dB)
- Acoustic shock protection
- Supporting option unit port for connecting external devices for external bell and busy signal