Base Station BS332
The BS332 is the standard solution for most business premises. Although typical indoor coverage is 30 m, actual coverage depends on factors such as the spacing of walls and the building materials used. The BS332 supports up to 8 simultaneous speech calls per base station. Remaining signaling capacity is reserved for DECT SMS messaging and alarm handling. Whilst the BS332 is primarily designed for indoor coverage, an outdoor housing is available for outdoor applications. Outdoor coverage is up to 300 m.
The basic function of the base station is the transmission and reception of DECT radio signals. To this end, the base station is equipped with a radio, capable of accessing a spectrum of 120 radio channels. The base station is controlled and powered from the radio exchange board via two twisted pairs. Extra power pairs can be used to increase the powering range of the base station. The base station can also be powered using a local AC adapter. This base station is compatible with the integrated cordless solutions of the MX-ONE, BusinessPhone and MD Evolution telephony systems.
- DECT interface
- Support up to 8 simultaneous speech calls per base station
- Controlled and powered from the radio exchange board via two twisted pairs
- Requires a minimum voltage of 21 V DC and maximum input voltage to the base station is 56 V DC
- Power consumption 1.3 - 2 W
- RF output power: 19 dBm - 24 dBm
- Two internal antennas
- The radio coverage radius of the base station depends on the propagation characteristics and varie between 20 m and 300 m
- Light as a feather (400 gramm)
- Can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, pole or beam
- Dimensions: 170 x 170 x 38 mm